Naturcamping Lagom welcomes short- or long-term guests and they can spend the night in our lovely hostel. During this stay we can offer you, against payment, breakfast in our restaurant. A sociable campfire can be lit on with view on the clear Lillsjön lake and the lovely little church. 500 meters from our campsite there is a supermarket located which is opened 7 days a week. There is clean and pleasant sanitary in the building. We have a small but cozy sauna complex situated on our campsite which you can reserve during your stay.
The hostel consists of:
- 8 rooms
- 6 x 4 persons bedrooms (2 bunk beds)
- 1 double room
- 1 bed room with a bunk bed and double-bed
- All our rooms are equipped with a kettle and cups
- Common showers and toilets
- For cooking you can use the kitchen in our service-building at the campsite
Good to know:
- You always book a private room with us.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Hostel.
- There is a communal kitchen with oven.
- There is free and good wifi throughout the building.
- Two toilets
- Two private showers
- Several washbasins with mirror
- The beds are always eyuipped with a clean bottom sheet
- Breakfast can be booked exept in July and August.
- July and August can you order hot sandwiches.
Bed linen and towels can be booked. (not included)